As the title of this post implies, this is a bunch of Top Tens I've complied because, well, I enjoy making Top Tens (It's a fixation I'll never get my head around either). Enjoy them or don't, I'm making them regardless.
Top Ten Reasons 2002 was the Best New Year's Eve/New Year Yet
9. All sorts of goodies like champagne and shrimp, YUM!
8. The Discovery Channel Goes to the Movies
7. Lots of kissies from everyone at midnight ^_^
6. Finding out that I'm not quite as loud as I thought I was.
5. African Celtic Techno music...trust me, it's good shit.
4. Not having to go back to school the next day for the first time, hehe. Definite bonus.
3. Realizing now that it's 2002, there are only five months to wait for Star Wars: Episode II to premiere.
2. Dancing to Self's "Better than Aliens".
1. It's one of the first times in recent memory I've started a new year happily.
Top Ten Things I'd Like to Accomplish in 2002
10. Lose 10-20 pounds.
9. Get my eczema under control (I just had a dermotologist appointment on New Year's Eve, and he's perscribed a new medication for it...and with some other tips, my legs may look like legs and not raw meat again).
8. Work at getting better in Japanese for my trip this summer...benkyou-shimasu yo!
7. Finish The Illuminatus Trilogy! before Star Wars comes out.
6. See Star Wars: Episode II opening night.
5. Get that Sexy Ellen Tornell over here!!
4. Save more money and transfer my savings from Fleet to Liberty
3. Get Patrick and Brandon to read Survivor by Chuck Palanchuik? Palainchuk?--arg, the guy who wrote Fight Club.
2. Get that futon for my dorm.
1. Learn to really drive and get my lisence.
I could think of lots more lists...best and worst of 2001, best things about going back to school, etc. Still, I'm not sure I want to go that list crazy, and I'm sure no one else wants to read it, hehe. Well, I hope you all have a happy new year, and if you have any vacation left, that you enjoy it. Merry Happy Wonderful Whatever to you all.