1. Find a boyfriend and start a relationship. This is not likely going to happen, and in the long run, I suppose, wouldn't really solve much but my CURRENT lonely status. Still, it'd be nice.
2. Learn to somehow like being alone and come to terms with it. Any clue how to do this? I mean, I like spending time alone, but that's not the same at all. I am content to be alone with myself physically, but not to be alone emotionally, if that makes any sense. At this rate, knowing me, it probably doesn't.
3. Move to Japan. Technically, this doesn't solve anything, but wouldn't that be cool?!? I could nab me a Japanese man, perhaps. Maybe I could go find Koyasu-sama and get my "kidnap and brainwash" on. He loves me, he just doesn't know it yet ^_~
4. Hara-kiri. Not exactly a quick and painless solution, but most definately permanent. It would give me something to do with my katana too, heh.
5. Wait it out. I'm only 18 years old, and this is just a phase. College, the ever popular meeting ground of most couples, still awaits me. Sure, I want all the answers now, but maybe I'm not gonna have them for a bit, and I'll just have to deal.
6. Lesbianism. This one isn't going to work for me, but it is, by definition, a partial solution to the problem. Figured if I was going to list 'em, why not list 'em ALL?
7. Find out what makes me unhappy with myself. I've tried this, and I keep hitting a brick wall. I guess I just have to build confidence, that seems to be the only thing I can think of that might make me unhappy. Oh well.
8. Give up. It really doesn't matter. Let the feelings I have for anyone and anything just die out. Be like, Seta Soujirou or something. No feeling means no pain. To a lesser extent, I could just let go of the people I have my heart set on and try not to linger to heavily on the past. That might work.
These all sound pretty lame I suppose. Oh well, we'll see I guess. Best I can do for now.